Monday, June 9, 2008

Chirag+Anita: Garba Night

Hi, friends! Thank you for being so patient, it's been a real whirlwind of everything for us since we got back from NY!!!
There is still a lot to catch up with, a lot to blog and a lot more to look forward to this season. Excited we stand :) Enjoy these images, and I hope you will be able to feel the magical energy of the night, it was incredible.
There were moments when I simply wanted to put my camera down and join everyone...
Garba is a traditional Indian dance where everyone dances in a circle. People go in and come out, but the circle remains, as it symbolizes life.

The fun has just begun

Chirag's Mom - simply FaBuLoUs!!!

A quick kiss to her sweet little brother - and it's showtime!

...and the reaction...

Backup dancer :))) (looove the belly)

Yummy Smiles!

I love this image, it makes me think :)

The wedding part is on the way, coming soon, promise! :)