Friday, May 30, 2008

Chirag+Anita: Intro

This wedding deserves a special category on our blog, a dozen or more posts, and multiple pages filled with stories.
Yes, it was that super good, and it took a special place in my heart :)
We spent 3 wonderful days in Long Island, NY with talented Frank DiMeo (whom we can't thank enough for this absolutely incredible opportunity) and Erich Camping shooting a wedding that simply blew our minds...We dove into the glorious world of Indian rituals, their totally incredible festivities, bright miraculous dresses, superb food and music...ohh, that music...it's been several days since we got back, but I can't stop thinking about Anita, Chirag, their awesome families, totally cool friends and the brilliance of this whole event. What an experience it was for us! I know it will take me a while to take control over myself, as I am still so full of emotions...I'm amazed, fascinated, culturally shocked :)


It felt like a fairy tale and I refuse to leave it behind :)
We've got so much more to come, stay tuned!