Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Little Not So-Cooperative Model

DiDi and I always spend plenty of time outdoors, especially now, since it gets nicer and nicer every day. We leave early in the morning and come back late in the afternoon. We are having so much fun together wherever our daily routine takes us, be it grocery shopping, playground or a play date with her friends...Once in a while I bring my camera with intentions to capture some images for DiDi's grandparents and to catch some cool moments which Tony is missing out on throughout the day...and I have to tell you, it gets harder and harder, our little lady refuses to pose or even to look in the camera! As soon as she sees me with it, she starts running :)

if I'm lucky, I get a shot like this

or maybe like this ( i just have to be super quick)

Take a look at her face!!! This is the first shot after taking out the camera hehe

I think I'm getting scared now! :)

Nice snack surely sets the mood. Bread with nuts and raisins is our all times favorite. Delicious!

If you ask nicely enough this little girl will strike a pose (this is her signature pose, i have no idea where she learned it)

And once again, if you are a lucky one, she can even show you some serious acrobatic skills! :)