Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jim+Abigail: Engaged and very ready to get married! :)

This delightful couple drove all the way from Vermont to meet with us, discuss upcoming wedding details and simply enjoy a night out in Beantown. And that's exactly what we did! First, yummy Italian dinner in Bertucci's, and then a nice stroll in Public Garden then the streets of Beacon Hill.
Good times :)

Jim recently got a job as a 911 operator, so I was sitting listening to his stories with my mouth open...talk about that constant doze of adrenalin :)
I can't wait for their wedding! Vermont, get ready for Team Yu :)))
Here are some of our favorites:

The Boston Brooklyn Bridge

A couple of beautiful portraits

Some cool geometry

Sorry, but we just had to ride the duckies ;)

Feeling totally at home (on Beacon Hill that is)

We lost them for a little and look where we found them ;)


Abbi and Jim: Thank you so much, guys, for coming, and we are looking forward to good (no, great) times in Vermont!

p.s. this anticipation of meeting Jim's twin brother and bring my creative ideas into life is killing me :) You know what I mean :) hehehe