Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Shoot!

There is nothing more powerful in life than this strong feeling of unity within a family, a cloud of pure harmony, a strong bond...and oceans of unconditional love. I was drowning in it :)
At least for an afternoon that I spent with Betina and her charming family. These kids...If you know my love for kids, you'll understand.
Truly, if they were my neighbors, I'd have them over all the time. I simply fell in love with this family.
Let me tell you, while I was editing hundreds of images from the session, I couldn't stop smiling.
I was overwhelmed by some kind of new feeling, a new shade (if I may say so) of happiness for Betina.
To have a family like that is the best gift one could only get in life. Precious.
Ok, moving on to the pictures :) Enjoy!

Check out the slideshow:




If you are fun, have little ones, love pictures and want to get together with me for some fun under the sun, call or e-mail me!
I'd love to meet you and be covered up with love and laughter again!