Monday, June 23, 2008

Chip+Cristina: Wedding

Last Saturday I had a pleasure of second shooting a gorgeous wedding for our dear friend Brittany Blando of BKB Photography. It was an outdoor event that took place at The Commandants House in the historic Navy Yard in Charlestown. Amazing couple + awesome location + cool guests: what more can we ask for??? :) I love my job!!! Well, without a further adieu, I give you their special day!

The Gang

Handsome, right!

Beautiful Cristina

The couple chose to see each other before the ceremony. So much in love ...

A moment right after the ceremony.
They took their time to absorb what had just happened, it was such an amazing unscripted moment.

These girls were the life of the party!

And last but not least: Yours truly with the awesome Brittany Blando.
Thank you honey for inviting me and I am looking forward to the next one!