Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Happy Family: Revisited

This blog post comes right on time, because today is a big day for one of our past clients -a wonderful mommy whom I proudly call friend. We bonded the minute we met, so our business relationship almost instantly transitioned into a personal one. I couldn't be happier that our paths have crossed and we stay in touch, because I have such adoration for this family. Happy Birthday, Betina! We wish you a lifetime of unconditional love and happiness, a zillion of laughs and smiles...and may your family always stay strong and healthy!

Not so long ago we were invited for dinner and some family fun. Betina wanted us to try some Dominican food, and as it turned out, she knew all about my love for potatoes (thank you, Tony :)) I couldn't believe that she chose several recepies that included potatoes just for me, and I thank her for that! The food was absolutely delicious and we all had such a great time playing, chatting and simply enjoying each others company.

Here are some pictures that surely won't prove you otherwise :)
I hope that the next time we get together I will be able to learn some martial arts from the kids, can't wait!

JJ patrolling

Ohh, these games require such concentration, but bring so much joy !

Time to eat the cake!

I wonder what JJ was thinking about...

DiDi feels very comfortable here

What a cutie!

BFFs

Have a great Birthday, darling, I'm sure the kids have some killer presents for you :)

I love you guys and hope to see you soon! And now, Cheers :)