Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Girl is 3!!!

3 years ago on a cold November morning we rushed to BWH in Boston to have our lives changed forever. On that amazing day a little princes was born into our world and what do you know, she is the best thing that ever happened to us! Can you really beleive it?! Our little bundle of joy then is a little miss now - she just turned 3!!!

3 years ago ...

This picture explains it all. They don't call it labor for nothing, right!? Tony was very active in the delivery room, and at some point the doctor even asked to pass him one of the tools or something during delivery, it was very cute. The next day I left the room, and here is what I saw when I returned. I adore this image, it is my 2d favorite from our hospital set (the 1st one exposes Tony crying like a baby holding his little bundle of joy) After Tony's parents saw this picture they humorously suggested to explain who, in fact, was giving birth. Tony's explanation went like this - I worked very hard in that delivery room, so I deserve some down time too!!! :)

a couple of months ago ...

We have a huge print of this image on the wall right between the 1st and 2d floor, I smile every day looking at it as I'm running up and down the stairs

We have so much fun together


a couple of days ago ...

Yay! presents!

3!