Friday, February 6, 2009

What Real Friendship Is Like...

It was a typical playdate, and I got so lucky to have my camera close by. I have thousands of images, but somehow these are so special and so close to my heart...they portray the essence of childhood, the real bond these girls have over toys and ice-cream, and most importantly, our daily life :) The day is never complete until an empty ice-cream wrapper is visible somewhere, and I know, it will be hard to believe, but our girl totally ignores toys. Presents she gets stay unwrapped for months until I transfer them to our storage room, but when it comes to ice-cream, she is unstoppable. She will come up with an amazing story on how great her dinner was that she ate it all, or how she was dreaming about "something cold on a stick"...So, to see her sharing her "most precious thing" (and she does it all the time) makes me feel great.


I think someone on the right wants something really bad :) Can you tell?

!!!

That is what you get for sharing - a sweet kiss

...and a super warm hug!

See, I told you, the day is not complete without something sweet on a stick :)

The Queen of Ice-Cream

If you want some, just ask! :)

Friends, big and small, if you ever have an urge for ice-cream, come over, our freezer has limitless amounts of it. Hooray for ice-cream! :)