Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Edgar + Janelly: Engaged!!!

Over the weekend we got a chance to hang out with this absolutely wonderful couple. Edgar and Janelly are high school sweethearts, and they are planning to get married around this time next year. All I can say is that these two have such connection...
I felt it from the minute we met them. I can still see their smiles in front of me :) I must confess that Janelly and Edgar were a dream to work with. How lucky are we? Beautiful weather, amazing location, yummy light and on top of everything - clients that are simply "natural" in front of the camera!

How cute - they were holding hands the whole time!

Yummy couple, yummy light - one of my favorites of all times!

Another favorite

Ohh yeah! Almost forgot, Mr. Kanye West made an appearance while we were shooting ;)

Yuummmmm.......

How cool is this door?

Stopping traffic

Guys, thank you again for letting us capture this exciting time of your lives, for being a great company, and for being open to all of my (sometime crazy) suggestions :)

Edit: How silly of me not to include this shot in the post? Yeah, I know ....