Monday, February 25, 2008

John + Alison

What do we (wedding photographers) do to keep ourselves from getting "rusty" during the off-season??? We shoot weddings for other photographers. My dear friend, Paul Friedman, invited me to tag along with him for a fun wedding that was held in Butternut Farm Golf Club in Stow, Ma.
I was once again reminded how blessed we are to be doing what we absolutely love and how important our jobs are.
I don't think it is possible not to enjoy The Day when the couple is so sweet and so much in love.
Without any further adieu I give you John and Alison, that couple I just described in the previous sentence.

Check out the light!

Edit: Alison has the same dress that I wore to our wedding!!! What are the chances!? (Anna)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are really coming along... I think your photoshop skills have surpassed mine - and I'm jealous ;) Keep it up!