Friday, February 22, 2008

Dogs are DiDi's Best Friends!

I was just going through our old pictures and noticed that dogs are loved by DiDi all year round and somehow she is pictured with different dogs all the time, absolutely everywhere we go :) There is no escape for them - she starts chasing them as soon as they appear even far away on a horizon.
She knows how to be gentle, and she does it very well (of course, I run after her and stand by each time)

Fall. They are definitely loved by her, and yes, she gets plenty of love back :)

Couple of weeks ago. It was so cool, we all had a chance to play with this dog as its owner was very friendly and not in a rush. Thank you!

Here she is, relaxing. The greatest dog chaser of all times :)

And this is me, captured by sneaky Mr. Yu :)

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what the spring brings.
I'm sure that there are more dogs around here that we haven't met yet, and they will be getting lots of love real soon!