Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Boudoir Session with MKD Photography

As Kate already mentioned on her blog, I really "have been bitten by the Boudoir bug", there is no way for me to deny that :) Moreover, I've been bitten so bad, that I've decided to appear on the other side of the camera as well. So, here comes a heartfelt confession with some images attached :) This time I got all of my superpowers together for a great cause: in reality there is no better way of knowing what's best for our clients than going through exact same experience on our own. Well, the words are not enough to explain how fabulous I felt getting pampered by Kimberly Fosher (who did my make up), Deborah (who created lovely playful curls for me), and most importantly, Kate, who summed up everything with her talent making this experience simply unforgettable. She made me feel so relaxed, so comfortable, so in my zone...(trust me, I am a very bad model, I am!), and she provided me with the images a girl can only dream of. I am overjoyed & happy, what more can I say. If our clients go out the door feeling the way I felt that day, then our mission is complete.
So, ladies, get your guns ready, and let's get together for some boudoir! It is so important to feel feminine, sexy, and beautiful, let's remind ourselves again how superb we are. Someone once said that unattractive women do not exist, some women just don't know how beautiful they are...Future and past brides, wives, girlfriends and friends of friends, me and Kate will be joining our forces and welcoming you for Round II, so you better get ready! :)
If you want to surprise your loved one with some awesome images just in time for Valentine's Day, email me asap.
Huge thanks to Kate for everything, you are the best!!!