Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jaimison+Julie

This happy couple tied the knot a week ago, and I was honored to be a part of their big day thanks to my friend and a talented photographer Bob Pattison. We worked together before, and everything about shooting a wedding with him is enjoyable. If it wasn't for the camera in his hands, it would've been so easy to mistaken him for a regular guest - great attitude, lovely smile and astonishing calmness. In one word - impressive :)
I'm posting some of my favorites from the day, but you should definitely check out his blog for more.

Jaimison was very emotional during the ceremony what made my heart melt...

No spying!

I love this image, it makes me think :) I don't remember what the toast was about, but it clearly made each of them travel in time and remember something from the past or dream about the future...

Very ready for that cake!

What about this cute face?