Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fabulousness At Its Best!

We are in love with shooting seniors…That is my statement for the day :)

I'm ecstatic that we can finally share some images from our recent senior shoot with the world.
(I'm sure the girls are screaming "YEeEY" just like me) With the wedding season still in full bloom we are everywhere and busier than ever, plus we've got something major in the works, coming up very soon. So please, stay with us :)

Enjoy this first post, and here is what we have:
1. Stunningly beautiful girls who totally made my day...being so charming, so full of life and utterly amazing to work with.
They've got all of the incredible things life can only bring in the palms of their hands...the best age!
I can totally relate, as I often feel like I am still 17, only with a different level of maturity than I've had back then hehe
2. We found some really cool locations. Started out at the train tracks, as they sort of symbolize the endless road into the future, and ended up on a lovely field (still to come).
3. You probably remember Anastasia who had a shoot with us not too long ago, and this time she tagged along cheerleading for the girls and sharing the fun. We all had a blast.

Meet Sam

Cool. Calm. Collected :)

We lucked out, the weather was fantastic

And here is Ashley

Yummy girl, ohh no, I mean light!

Anastasia

Trio on a secret mission :)
All smiles!!!

I loved how they've picked matching dresses. 3 angels.

Sharing some laughs

Don't you just love these faces!

Girls! You rocked my world, all the best to you in your future, and stay in touch!
Much more to come, so stay tuned and check back shortly!
Xoxoxoxoxoxos, Anna.