Monday, September 29, 2008

Eric+Vicky

Here is one more wedding from this past summer that we haven't gotten a chance to blog until now :) Well, sometime in late August a dear friend and a stellar photographer, Kelly Lorenz, needed an extra hand covering one of her weddings. Without much hesitation I jumped at a chance to work with one of the Boston's best and am I glad I did :) The wedding was nothing short of spectacular! The gorgeous bride, the handsome groom, awesome families, fabulous friends - it was perfect! Here are some of many many gorgeous images I've captured on that day. Kindly enjoy :)


A quick snap of the bridal party

a very happy moment right before the main event

this image puts a smile on my face every time I look at it :)

they couldn't be any happier

mother+daughter dance

and the more traditional father+daughter dance

reception was held in the beautiful Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel

elegant first dance

followed by some serious partying!!!

Many more images from several other weddings and portrait shoots to come soon. Stay tuned :)