Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Liana: Boudoir Session

Liana: feminine, romantic and elegant. This shoot was very special to me, and it left me with a pure feeling of harmony and joy. Take a look:

Looking absolutely fantastic

After viewing these images you will probably refuse to believe that Liana arrived to the set with her 4months old baby (her second child) This boudoir session totally proves that motherhood is HOT, and I wish I could show you more, but the rest of the images are very private (and RRR rated) :)
Liana, thank you for being so natural and comfortable around me, and for doing whatever it takes to implement my creative ideas into life.
You were so great to work with; I had a blast capturing your beauty and personality. A real trooper. A real deal :)
Enjoy this little set, and I can’t wait until we get to do a session again.

Much love, Anna.