Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Photoshoot for Didi

My favorite photoshoot so far! Take a look for yourselves, I think DiDi did a pretty good job posing, and we tried to catch her in action while she was running, attacking dogs, climbing trees and simply relaxing. It is such fun going to places with her, because you can never get bored, she comes up with something new all the time and always knows how to get us exausted. So, here we go, get ready, we got lots of pics here! It wasn't easy for me to choose just 20 (!) out of hundreds that we ended up with :)

Getting ready shot :)

Next American Top Model?

Oh, I love this shot so much!

Yummy picture! Will be so great for canvas...

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love the one with the puppy and of her looking through the leaves, what a gorgeous print that will make!