Thursday, September 20, 2007

Billy+Lena

On 9/15/07 I got a chance to photograph a wedding reception for a very good friend (he is actually my boss). It was a very last minute decision to have me as their photographer since it took a whole 3 days to plan and organize this event (WoW!!!). Special thanks go to Rima Audy of Party Planning Plus (Billy's sister in law) for doing such an amazing job putting this picturesque reception together. There is this beautiful story on how Billy and Lena met and decided to devote their lives to each other, but it would take me a week to put it all in text :) I'll just say that it is one of the most amazing things I have heard in my life! Billy you are "Da Man"!!!


Arrival Beautiful moment:Quick portrait before Grand Entrance:Grand Entrance:Emotions, emotions, emotions:Beautiful light:And beautiful Nancy (Billy's niece):

Thank you guys for letting me capture and share the joy and happiness of your Happy Day!